Find Out What Your Home Is Really Worth!
FREE Quick Online Home Evaluation
Knowing what your home is worth is important information to have if you are thinking of selling your home.
By providing your address and a brief description of your home, the system will conduct a thorough comparative market analysis by searching the database for similar homes listed or sold in your area.
With this current market data, you will be able to determine what your home might sell for if you decided to put it on the market.
There is no cost or obligation for this valuable service.
For your FREE Home Evaluation, please provide the information requested.
12 Reasons to List in the Winter
1. There is less competition for buyers.
2. Winter prospects are more serious buyers.
3. Your home looks better during the Winter.
4. One of the highest percentages of "Listings Sold" to "Listings Taken" occur during this time of year.
5. You may receive more money for your home now-because you have less competition.
6. Throughout the Winter, you may restrict showings during your personal family events.
7. Buyers have more time to look at homes during the Winter season.
8. January is traditionally the biggest transfer month-AND you must be on the Market to
capture that Market.
9. By selling now you can have a delayed closing or extended occupancy until the beginning of the following year if you want it.
10. When you sell during the Winter you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when many homes are on the market.
11. You may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified and motivated prospects.
12. Corporate transferees, who need to buy a home now can't wait until spring.